Tired of getting tied up with lamp cords when it comes to decorating? You can re-arrange your rugs and furniture to try to hide them, or you can get rid of them altogether!
Kelly from ViewAlongTheWay shows us how to make them disappear.
With a little handiwork and a few inexpensive materials, say buh-bye to those unsightly cords.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lamp. (See how to do this with a shaded lamp in this post)
- 9-volt battery or 8 AA batteries (to save money, use rechargeables)
- 9-volt battery clip (like this, only about $2 shipped) or an 8 AA battery pack (like this)
- Wire strippers
- Strand of LED lights like these (more on this in a second)
- Soldering iron (we use this one)
- Optional: velcro and felt to cover the bottom of the lamp